Top 5 Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh, India
Yoga offers the best way to unite the mind, body, and soul without the need for an expensive membership at the health club. You would need to search for the Top 5 Yoga Teacher Training courses in Rishikesh, India that offer you good health and longevity. Well, for beginners especially, the practice of Yoga goes beyond spreading a mat and practicing various asanas.
Living a holistic life devoid of any distractions or the use of any substance for relaxation is why millions around the world choose Yoga as a part of their fitness routine. The best part about Yoga is there are no after-effects of stretching the body and you need not use expensive equipment for practice.
With that, you should know there are different yoga teacher training programs available in Rishikesh in India.
Rishikesh is the epitome of spiritual knowledge and practice. Yoga requires a peaceful environment under the right guru that Rishikesh offers. You get to practice the ancient art in the lap of Himalayas besides the holy Ganges.
The place has many reputed yoga schools to help you choose from the top 5 YTT courses in Rishikesh, India where you learn Yoga with in-depth understanding of each asana and Yoga philosophy.
The Yoga Teacher Training Course
You should know what the Yoga teacher training course includes. It has various things that you learn depending on the type of certification chosen. The course can range from beginner to expert level. Some common things that you learn during the course include;
- Gain knowledge of different Asanas, Mudras, and breathing techniques
- Development of Kriyas, Pranayama, and other yogic activities
- In-depth knowledge of Yoga literature from Yoga Sutras, Upanishads, Structural Yoga Therapy, and The Bhagwad Gita
The Top 5 YTT Courses in Rishikesh, India
It is time you understand the different yoga teacher training courses in-depth.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
A 200 hour yoga teacher training is an intensive yoga teacher training course. It includes knowledge of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. The course has been designed keeping in mind those with no prior knowledge or practice of Yoga asanas.
Apart from this, the following factors make this the top 5 YTT course in Rishikesh, India;
- In-depth knowledge of Mantra chanting
- Study of different yoga asanas, body alignment, and modifications
- Knowledge of yogic postures with Sanskrit names and Yoga terminology
- Practice of different types of meditation
- Lessons on human anatomy and physiology
Now, let us move to the next course for those seeking to advance their knowledge of Yoga.
The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
Post-completion of the 200 hour yoga teacher training course, you can move onto this level of Yoga training. The 300 hour yoga training is also amongst the top 5 YTT courses in Rishikesh, India and includes advanced techniques and principles of the science of Yoga.
The yoga gurus help you in acquiring an in-depth knowledge of Yoga not limited to;
- Knowledge of advance Yoga asanas
- Asana practice for improved muscle strength and cardiovascular health
- Understanding Yoga anatomy including Asanas for strengthening each part of the body
- In-depth study of Yoga philosophy including Yoga’s history, and the five elements of Yoga
- Practice of Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, and Mantra chanting
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
If you want to cover the full spectrum of Yoga, choose 500 hour yoga teacher training course. It offers you a hard yet the best method of gathering complete knowledge about Yoga and understanding the reason behind each asana, not to forget knowledge of human physiology.
Your learning in this top 5 YTT courses in Rishikesh, India also includes;
- Mastering of different asanas including backbends, twists, and inversions.
- Gain complete control over body movement and mind with daily 3-hour practice
- Study of ancient Yogic philosophies and traditional text including Yoga Sutra, Upanishads, and the Bhagwad Gita.
- Study in-depth about the eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Knowledge of different types of meditations in Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships
Yoga is much more than practicing specific asanas as it requires complete control over mind, body, and spirit. You would benefit a lot from yoga teacher training scholarships that only needs you to have a clear reason behind joining this top 5 YTT courses in Rishikesh, India. Moreover, the yoga teacher training scholarships does not requires a Yoga expert to enroll.
The scholarship provides you complete knowledge of;
- Traditional Hatha Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama
- Understand the flow of different yoga asanas
- Learn the body alignment for a minimum of 60 asanas.
60-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
The concept of Yin Yoga takes into consideration passive yoga with the practice of each asana for extended periods of two to five minutes. You have to keep the body still in a particular pose and let go of all the muscular efforts and let the energy flow naturally. Besides, the biggest benefit of this type of Yoga is it is an excellent tool for meditation to induce deep inner silence and awareness.
The 60-Hour Yin Yoga teacher training course includes;
- Knowledge of the different yoga poses and their variations
- Mastering each pose of Yin Yoga
- Know the target area of each Yoga asana
- Decide if Yoga props are needed for anyone
Q1) Which is the best yoga school in Rishikesh to join yoga teacher training courses?
There are thousands of yoga schools in Rishikesh offering various yoga teacher training courses. However, I found Svadhyaya Kosha one of the best yoga schools for doing YTT.
Q2) What is the eligibility to join yoga teacher training courses?
There are various yoga teacher training courses offered by various yoga schools. Although beginner YTT courses can be joined by anyone, for joining the advanced one there is a need to have prior yoga experience from a recognized yoga school.
Q3) How much time do I need to spend on completing a yoga teacher training course?
The duration of a yoga teacher training course entirely depends on the hours you planned to have YTT. For instance, to complete 200 hour YTT, you need to spare around 28 days. However, for 300 hour YTT, a student needs to have training for around 40 days.
Submit your review